Monday, December 15, 2008

- 22 F

Freezing temperatures pollute the air, but I refuse to be frozen. The sharp burning from my skin and into my lungs attempts to rapture me into hibernation. As the weather draws colder, my heart remains warm because of those individuals that have drawn me into their homes and removed me from the cold. I will not become that girl from the X-Files movie that is trapped in the ice only to die without a change in appearance. I am constantly changing, and refuse to be frozen.

"Issued by The National Weather Service
Great Falls, MT
4:26 am MST, Mon., Dec. 15, 2008

A WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MST TODAY.

LIGHT WINDS... COMBINED WITH THE VERY COLD TEMPERATURES... WILL ALLOW FOR WIND CHILL VALUES TO RANGE FROM 40 TO 55 DEGREES BELOW ZERO THROUGH MONDAY MORNING."

No comments: