Wednesday, April 15, 2009

california


Cutest niece in the whole world.
I love the look on her face... adorable
Four generations--Grams, Sis, Mom and baby Paiton
I love the little blue track suit.


Going for a walk with Paiton in 70 degree weather with a slight breeze from the East, and laughter from the West--heaven.

Went for a jog around mile square park, and felt liberated, wonderful, and pure. Met up with my sister and Paiton at the large oak tree, and had one of the best days in a long while.

Ate the best vegan food in the whole world!!!

Took a stroll to Clint's work, and was very proud of him and his accomplishments. His office was quiet, but everyone was friendly, and really admired Clint.

Went to church with mom, sis, and Paiton, and ate lots of food and laughed so hard I about fell out of my chair. Permanent smiles and love.

I have great people in my life that I am honored to call family.

No comments: